トランプ大統領ヨーロッパを保存できますか? PC:@usa_ohio_constitutionalist。 。 、 。 #maga #trump #big … ➤instagram


ヨーロッパを保存できますか?
PC:@usa_ohio_constitutionalist。



#魔法使い#墓地#墓地#ターン#墓地壁#墓地の墓地#墓地#拘束城塞#保守派#共和党#共和党のパーティー#橋本#墓地#墓地#墓地#墓地#墓地#墓地#白い柱#灯台#灯台#灯台#保守灯#トランプ2020 #trumptrain #drunkamerica #presidenttrump #liberallogic #bluelivesmatter



Source

26 thoughts on “トランプ大統領ヨーロッパを保存できますか? PC:@usa_ohio_constitutionalist。 。 、 。 #maga #trump #big … ➤instagram

  1. @_samantharobinson_ its an invasion, you dont live here and you dont know the stoey behind these “immigrants”, they are here to demolish whats ours and we are not having any of it, Slavic nations are traditionalists and they cherish their own, we dont need people who are economic immigrants, we already have not enough jobs and our people are poor.. we ARE NOT resposible for others until OUR people are well taken care off and we do not want those who wish us death in our countries

  2. @cenaaziz those arent refugees those are immigrants who are just trying to get on government support and to disobey OUR laws and we are nkt having it and shall not become a shithole like Western Europe

  3. @angel9torres yeah we kind of signed an agreement that we shall protect the Pope and the Vatican in the 9th century so that is what we were doing when we were fighting against The Ottomans

  4. @nelavrdoljak even back then those filthy Muslim have trying conquer Europe. You think most European countries would be smarter but I guess not. Liberals,feminist and sjw will be the end of western civilization.

  5. @angel9torres Well thank you immensely for being different, better and contributing! I’ve been to many other countries and not only could I not imagine moving there without knowing how to speak to them there is nooooo way you could survive… They wouldn’t allow it or tailor to it. Mexico for instance, you think you could drop in 100 miles from the border and just expect people to learn to communicate with you in English. You’d learn fast or starve! They certainly wouldn’t be putting you on government assistance and allow you to not learn by providing you english/Spanish translater.

  6. @arkain04 exactly man that’s what I’m talking about. They birch that Americas hates them but if they tried to assimilate and learned English they wouldn’t be as hated. It’s stupid how they label whites as racist. I legit never faced any racism from whites in the US so far. Only from Blacks and Mexicans themselves mainly because I don’t want to integrate in their toxic narrative and because I’m Chilean. What sucks that they represent the majority of the hispanic community and give us other Hispanics a bad rep.

  7. @nomadic_camera1 neither those fucken Russians and their batshit ideology have ruined Venezuela and Cuba and we’re close of fucking over my country too. And Muslims those are just fucken vernin that need exterminated

  8. 74% said: “Islam is intolerance!”. The other 26% didn’t say anything, just held a knife to the throats of the interviewers and yelled “Allah Hu akbah!”

  9. @angel9torres honestly, its their own fault, Im just glad my Slavic nations are smart af and learned from the past, the West obviously didnt fight against the Ottomans, they dont know shit, we were the ones saving their asses all these times

Comments are closed.

%d人のブロガーが「いいね」をつけました。